• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 4-star WR Cameron Brown is 'N' (Re-Commits to Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Babb is repping Husker gear in the video too. :)

He suffered a very bad knee injury just this past week. Looked like he was headed to Ohio State. Will be interesting to see how that plays out.

Make no doubt about it this is a big pick-up. Gets the 'Mo' in the class going again not to mention he has been compared to Lindsey talent wise. :)

“What excites me about them is that I know I can make an impact as soon as I get there and the players and coaches will push me to get closer to my potential,” Brown said.

“The program is amazing, it is up and coming and will be one of the top programs in the country again,” Brown said. “The coaching staff is great.”

A terrific athlete, in the spring Brown posted a 4.51 laser-timed 40-yard dash at Chicago’s Nike Football The Opening Regional with a 4.28 shuttle and 40-9 inch vertical leap. As a junior he had 1,023 receiving yards and 11 touchdowns. A two-way player, Brown picked off four passes.

Wow, very impressive by the staff.

Welcome back Mr. Brown. Can't wait to watch you work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back