• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 Star Safety Noa Pola-Gates is N (Signed LOI in December Officially Announced by NU tonight)

I tuned into the game just in time to hear the announcers say that Pola-Gates had just limped into the locker room with an injury....

Man, this staff has been killing it in recruiting! Now, how fast can we pack 40 pounds onto him and get him on the field?

Great news! I’m glad that for the most part his early signing did not derail his wishes to announce when ready. Even taking into account the whiny ASU hack, I didn’t think a secret signing would go this well.

What a great get for Coach Fish! Noa just sounds like a solid kid all the way around. And that's the thing with these coaches. Yes, they get good athletes. But it seems they are after good people first, who are also good athletes. To get the sort of culture they want, they have to. Kudos to them!

Edit, couldn't resist putting Noa's comments here about why he chose Nebraska:

"I like Coach Frost and respect what he’s doing at UNL and Coach Fish is my dude,” Pola-Gates said of defensive backs coach Travis Fisher. “Really love that guy.”

https://journalstar.com/sports/husk...al&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=user-share

Last edited:

What a great get for Coach Fish! Noa just sounds like a solid kid all the way around. And that's the thing with these coaches. Yes, they get good athletes. But it seems they are after good people first, who are also good athletes. To get the sort of culture they want, they have to. Kudos to them!

I think that's one of the keys to getting over the hump. I've watched several Bama players interviewed and I'm impressed by the fact that they represent themselves well, are well spoken and seems like solid people. I think SF is working toward that same culture. It's got to make the locker room a better place and I think a team with a cohesive culture can accomplish more than their recruiting ranking.

I think that's one of the keys to getting over the hump. I've watched several Bama players interviewed and I'm impressed by the fact that they represent themselves well, are well spoken and seems like solid people. I think SF is working toward that same culture. It's got to make the locker room a better place and I think a team with a cohesive culture can accomplish more than their recruiting ranking.

I definitely agree, a solid culture makes everything better. Think about some of these guys as peer recruiters, too. Wow.

What Houston posted was old news and i will leave it that. Really does not matter other than him on this board no one spilled the beans.

Lets enjoy the commit and not worry or speculate on such stuff....
Truly was just curious. My question had nothing to do with HH. Personally glad that unlike him you did not spill the beans but rather hinted. I thought what he and the ASU reporter did was reprehensible. Let the kid have his minute.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back