• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 Star Safety Noa Pola-Gates is N (Signed LOI in December Officially Announced by NU tonight)

According to an OWH article NPG heard his ankle pop while backpedaling during a play at the Poly Bowl. He is going to have tests this week to determine the seriousness of it all.

Mario Verduzco is scheduled to stop and visit NPG this coming Thursday.

We have better defensive coaches to start with etc

Its simply a comparison and I think in this case due to body size, height etc.

Bookie was a Freshman give him time. Suh was not great his first two years either

Last edited:
We have better defensive coaches to start with etc

Its simply a comparison and I think in this case due to body size, height etc.

Bookie was a Freshman give him time. Duh was not great his first two years either

Duh, that goes with out saying.:)

Last edited:
That’s a short list of defensive players in that article and mostly 5 stars... pretty impressive

BTW I think Pola Gates had the fastest 40 time at the 2018 (his jr year) US Army Combine if anyone tested...4.54 electronic

This might’ve already been stated previously but running that time at 16/17 years old ... it’s increible to think where he’ll be at ... for reference only 9 safeties in the entire nfl draft combine beat that time last year .... 40 times get misrepresented all the time but 4.54 electronic is flying....

That’s a short list of defensive players in that article and mostly 5 stars... pretty impressive

BTW I think Pola Gates had the fastest 40 time at the 2018 (his jr year) US Army Combine if anyone tested...4.54 electronic

This might’ve already been stated previously but running that time at 16/17 years old ... it’s increible to think where he’ll be at ... for reference only 9 safeties in the entire nfl draft combine beat that time last year .... 40 times get misrepresented all the time but 4.54 electronic is flying....

Yes it is. As I like to say he has some real giddy-up

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back