• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 Star RB Ronald Thompkins ll is 'N' Update: Has Qualified Will Be On Campus Tomorrow

247Sports article link...
"As far as all the kids we had in our class, he was probably the glue to the class," Watson said of a high school program known for producing top players, including current Husker senior Mohamed Barry. "I really feel like had he not gotten hurt the last two years, that we would have won the state championship. Because he's just so valuable ... He's the kid that when you're picking your team, he's always the first pick because he can do anything. He can punt, he can kick, he can throw, he can play corner, he can play safety, he can play linebacker, quarterback, running back, receiver, whatever you want him to do.

"He can do it all."

It better change.
And I don't put all of the responsibility on the backs the last years. It does help to have a crease to run through - just a little bit of open space - every now and then.

Husker times, they are a changing
I think it all depends on how well our offensive line blocks and wins the battle in the trenches against B1G big Defensive lines.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back