• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4-Star QB Luke McCaffrey is N (from Valor Christian, CO)

agree about Vedral, didnt impress me when Ive seen him, but his stats in games at UCF are fine. My guess is that he is better than we have seen so far and knows the O better than anyone else.

Unless AM goes down for more than 4 games, Vedral is our #2. I think he’s a lot better than what people have seen. Go look at his stats at UCF.

I hope you're right, the game he played with us wasn't good. His passing mechanics did not look good, but it was only one game. Honestly, I hope we'll never have to find out.

I hope you're right, the game he played with us wasn't good. His passing mechanics did not look good, but it was only one game. Honestly, I hope we'll never have to find out.

The half that Vedral played against Bethune-Cookman wasn't particularly encouraging. Granted he was playing with other back-ups and we may have called off the dogs a bit with some of the play-calling. It's a small sample size, but that and the Spring Game are all we have seen of him as a Husker QB.

The half that Vedral played against Bethune-Cookman wasn't particularly encouraging. Granted he was playing with other back-ups and we may have called off the dogs a bit with some of the play-calling. It's a small sample size, but that and the Spring Game are all we have seen of him as a Husker QB.

Are you guys confusing Vedral with Bunch?

Are you guys confusing Vedral with Bunch?

I'm not. Bunch played all of the Troy game and parts of the Colorado and Michigan games. Perhaps some other mop-up duty in other games that I don't recall.

Vedral, shortly after becoming eligible, played most or all of the second half against BC.

I'm not. Bunch played all of the Troy game and parts of the Colorado and Michigan games. Perhaps some other mop-up duty in other games that I don't recall.

Vedral, shortly after becoming eligible, played most or all of the second half against BC.

Ha! You're right, I was the one who was mistaken :) Thanks for the correction.

What's funny is that many reports out of last spring were that Vedral might be the best QB on our roster, at least at the time. Back then AM was still getting his bearings and Gebbia and O'Brien were fish out of water. Then Vedral plays poorly in the spring game and doesn't show well in the fall. I think he's a lot better than we've seen thus far. Remember he was playing with some very green backups every time we've watched him play.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back