• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4-Star QB Luke McCaffrey is N (from Valor Christian, CO)

One of the articles said he has the class work to graduate early but he is discussing it with his parents. Gave me the impression that maybe his parents wanted him to stay till the end of the year. Again that is my assumption based on what he said.

Could be based on the assumption that they have asked him to RS too. Which is something I heard.

What I remember most about Ed McCaffrey was his toughness. If Luke has half of that, he could be a real star for us, and it does seem to run in the family (based o watching his brothers).

A split shirt and hat right?
Probably the next 2 seasons : all Michigan gear
Then probably 2 seasons of no play between Neb - Mich ? and they wear both for all Neb games and all Mich games
Then probably 2 seasons : all Nebraska gear

Not sure when Dylan finishes his eligibility.

Could be anywhere from one year to three years of overlap. Depends on whether both, just one, or neither end up redshirting.

He can but not certain he will
I wonder if any of his brothers enrolled early. It wouldn’t bother me at all if he didn’t. In terms of strength and conditioning his father has the means and connections to get him top tier training. With Martinez and Vedral becoming eligible next year I’m guessing Frost and Co are not expecting him to come in to compete to start or be the back up year 1 but rather redshirt

I wonder if any of his brothers enrolled early. It wouldn’t bother me at all if he didn’t. In terms of strength and conditioning his father has the means and connections to get him top tier training. With Martinez and Vedral becoming eligible next year I’m guessing Frost and Co are not expecting him to come in to compete to start or be the back up year 1 but rather redshirt
Martinez is eligible this year.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back