• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 Star OT Bryce Benhart is N (Composite 4 Star) MN Wrestling State Champ

Is there any idea on the number of kids that have 'committed' to Nebraska who will sign during the early signing period?
I am pretty sure the early enrollees are also listed in the 'N2FL ranks the 2019 commits' thread.

Edit: See post #290 in the above thread.

Last edited:
Is there any idea on the number of kids that have 'committed' to Nebraska who will sign during the early signing period?

I don’t really know how many will sign early, but I hope it’s a high percentage. That would make the last two months much less dramatic. That and the staff can focus on the remaining targets they have.

I am pretty sure the early enrollees are also listed in the 'N2FL ranks the 2019 commits' thread.

Edit: See post #290 in the above thread.

He’s asking who is going to sign. That list shows all the guys who will be enrolling early. There’s an early signing period now, too.

I don't have any info on that. I would guess that most of them will be unless there is a challenge academically.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back