• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 Star OLB Keyshawn Greene N

I heard we were looking at Jayion McCluster as well...if we cant land Kaden Johnson...any merit to those rumors....Im taking this one with a grain of salt..bc I know he is a bog Noles fan.
As far as I can tell, we offered him back on 5/1/18. Other than that, I can't find anything. So my guess is that Frost probably made some sort of contact again after Taggart was fired. But if he hasn't visited and plans to sign on Wednesday, I'd assume we have no chance.

As far as I can tell, we offered him back on 5/1/18. Other than that, I can't find anything. So my guess is that Frost probably made some sort of contact again after Taggart was fired. But if he hasn't visited and plans to sign on Wednesday, I'd assume we have no chance.
AS in I Wonder what happened to the Oneders? Jk…..keep up the great work man.

this is my favorite addition to the class - the more i think about who we got this week - the more he sticks out as special and a big surprise down the stretch. the athleticism is so good that it's still hard to believe we got him

He still hasn't signed with anyone. JMO, but I am thinking that the new staff pulled his offer.
we could use a guard IMO, got two tackles in this class, so the only interior guy is the CSU transfer. I'd rather have this kid than a grad transfer rental, and it would never hurt to stay in tight with the IMG academy crew

Last edited:
we could use a guard IMO, got two tackles in this class, so the only interior guy is the CSU transfer. I'd rather have this kid than a grad transfer rental, and it would never hurt to stay in tight with the IMG academy crew

I'm feeling pretty good about our interior linemen right now, and over time we'll be migrating some of the OT's inside if they lose out on the outside and/or can't handle what we want the tackles to do. In addition we have a ton of quality walk-ons who can compete inside as well (Hixson, Forbes, for example).

I understand wanting to build relationships with IMG, but I am not sure we can afford the 'ship for him. Obviously, the coaches know best ;)

I'm feeling pretty good about our interior linemen right now, and over time we'll be migrating some of the OT's inside if they lose out on the outside and/or can't handle what we want the tackles to do. In addition we have a ton of quality walk-ons who can compete inside as well (Hixson, Forbes, for example).

I understand wanting to build relationships with IMG, but I am not sure we can afford the 'ship for him. Obviously, the coaches know best ;)
Not sure IMG plays the game the same way either. Other High schools want colleges to come calling because it helps them keep their jobs. @ IMG the players come begging to them. So they know the coaches will follow. If you come to talk to their kids they do not care whether you take them or not. So they do not have to build relationships to get attention to their kids. Other HS coaches will have a guy they know is good but is not getting a ton of attention. So they call a college coach they know and say. Hey you may want to come look at this guy before he blows up. IMG guys have already blown up.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back