• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 star OL Turner Corcoran is N ( 4-Star/#55 Ranked (Composite) in the country) Update: Now #31

You know the saying "Don't count your chickens before they're hatched?" Well, let me grow some horeseradish and see how it turns out before I get anyone's hopes up as far as what it will be like. I was given a horseradish plant late last summer, so I planted it, and instead of harvesting it, I split the root 5 ways to plant 5 new ones for this year. They're growing and looking healthy, but it's still all questions and no answers.

If it turns out okay, we'll figure out a way to get you some.
My dad transplanted some horseradish when I was young and I seem to remember that he let it re-establish itself for a year or two before he harvested any. It has been a long time since then so my memory might be a little fuzzy and he may have just been extra cautious with it also.

"As the high school season picks up, so does the process of evaluating prospects all around the country. In today’s Rivals Ranking Question of the Week, we ask the analysts which prospect they have their eye on as a possible five-star candidate for the next round of rankings."

JOSH HELMHOLDT

Nebraska offensive tackle commit
Turner Corcoran
tends to get forgotten among the talk of the top offensive tackles in this class, probably because he's from Kansas and does not get seen much outside of the Sunflower State. However, Corcoran is an outstanding talent and a big senior season coupled with a strong showing in the All-American Bowl this winter would put him squarely in the five-star discussion.

"As the high school season picks up, so does the process of evaluating prospects all around the country. In today’s Rivals Ranking Question of the Week, we ask the analysts which prospect they have their eye on as a possible five-star candidate for the next round of rankings."

JOSH HELMHOLDT

Nebraska offensive tackle commit
Turner Corcoran
tends to get forgotten among the talk of the top offensive tackles in this class, probably because he's from Kansas and does not get seen much outside of the Sunflower State. However, Corcoran is an outstanding talent and a big senior season coupled with a strong showing in the All-American Bowl this winter would put him squarely in the five-star discussion.
Corcoran and Benhart make a nice pair at tackle for the future. Which is more likely to play LT

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back