• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 Star JUCO RB Dedrick Mills is N; Update: Will Be On Campus Wednesday 22 May

We will be lucky to win 4 games if we don't have Mills or Mo next year...
sad_eeyore-4821.jpg

That's a pretty negative attitude. I think Washington will be back to play, maybe with a couple game suspension. It will be RB by committee. We may not have a dynamic back other than Washington and we may not have a thumper, but they will be very serviceable. There is more than 1 way to win ball games.

I know he can typically retake a class and replace the grade, but I don't know how that all works when retaking a class from a different school from the one you originally got the grade from. It may be that he is stuck with the GT grades unless he retakes them through GT, which he isn't doing. Also, I know he was kick off the team for the failed drug test, but did he finish out the semester? If he didn't then he may have some failing grades to make up for. Either way it sounds like he has learned some lessons and has been trying to get his life in order. I hope he is able to work through the consequences of his past issues and make it to NU.

Typically the new school will not honor any credits tied to any class below a C grade.
Basically you have to retake that class at the new school or a similar class if that type of class is a requirement at the new school.

While I think that the Nebraska kid thing gets way overplayed here on this board, I do think that if he had to, Mazour could be a quality player at the RB position if we needed him to step into a major contributing role. I don't think it will come to that but won't be worried if it does.

If Mills isn't able to make it, I would bet that we look to the transfer portal once again. The staff may be looking at it anyway. There is some top talent out there right now!

If Mills isn't able to make it, I would bet that we look to the transfer portal once again. The staff may be looking at it anyway. There is some top talent out there right now!

Certainly if Mills doesn't make it Nebraska will look like an opportunity for a transfer.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back