• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 Star JUCO RB Dedrick Mills is N; Update: Will Be On Campus Wednesday 22 May

Thats......not good.
No it's not. And if Mills doesn't qualify that leaves us with a 2 running back Calvary, and one of them has two surgically repaired knees. We should know in a couple of weeks about Mills and his academic status according to the article on Husker Online.

Nate Clouse from Husker Online just posted a recruiting summary. In it he mentions that he talked to a coach at Highland CC familiar with the Mills situation and he said that Mills was not necessarily a slam dunk to get the required grades in order for him to make it. He basically said that it was possible, but that "don't count on it."

It's a premium article so I can't link it here.
What kind of coach would be out there telling a reporter one of their students is failing? First, you shouldn't be releasing student grade information and second, why would you want to sabotage them and show every other player out there you can't be trusted? The story sounds highly suspect.

What kind of coach would be out there telling a reporter one of their students is failing? First, you shouldn't be releasing student grade information and second, why would you want to sabotage them and show every other player out there you can't be trusted? The story sounds highly suspect.
Mills didn't even go to Highland CC. He's trying to graduate from from Garden City CC, so that just makes things even more confusing and questionable.

Nate Clouse from Husker Online just posted a recruiting summary. In it he mentions that he talked to a coach at Highland CC familiar with the Mills situation and he said that Mills was not necessarily a slam dunk to get the required grades in order for him to make it. He basically said that it was possible, but that "don't count on it."

It's a premium article so I can't link it here.
Did Clouse say why he was talking to someone from Highland about Mills since he is trying to graduate from Garden City CC?

Did Clouse say why he was talking to someone from Highland about Mills since he is trying to graduate from Garden City CC?

Clouse didn't say who the coach was and didn't say it was a highland coach. He said he talked to a few coaches at a highland spring practice and an event in KC. Its a little misleading the way it was reported what he reported, but I don't want to say more since it was a pay article.

Clouse didn't say who the coach was and didn't say it was a highland coach. He said he talked to a few coaches at a highland spring practice and an event in KC. Its a little misleading the way it was reported what he reported, but I don't want to say more since it was a pay article.
Thank you for those specifics. Perhaps, a GCCC coach was at the event in KC. If not, this does not play well.

If true, may need to try and find a transfer RB with immediate eligibility.

Last edited:

Sounds like a bad western. Next thing we will hear is that one of them got suspended for punching a horse

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back