• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 Star (in-State) WR Zavier Betts N!

If he were so short of classes, you would think he would be in summer school of some sort trying to catch up and get the grades he needs. Especially if he is already committed!

If he were so short of classes, you would think he would be in summer school of some sort trying to catch up and get the grades he needs. Especially if he is already committed!

Unless he’s so short he can’t even do it that way, who knows? I’m sure he’d rather be at NU but he must need more than wishes to make that happen.

Interesting article given all of the talk about Betts being unlikely to qualify. He seems to have a plan... Sign in December, then enroll in the summer. Hopefully it plays out that way.
That's a positive way to read it, but I took it as "probably sign in December" means "I hope that I've proven that I'm eligible in December." I'm not saying that that's the correct way to read it, but that's how I took it.

I still don't understand why something can't be done this summer (in conjunction with next summer) to get this kid eligible. Can't tutors be hired now to prep him for the ACT/SAT and help get him through the classes needed? It's like we all know a train crash is coming but no one is doing anything to prevent it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back