• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 Star (in-State) WR Zavier Betts N!

Frost is listed at 6'3", and Betts looks like he is as tall as Frost in the commitment tweet. Can't answer the growth spurt question, but can say he looks 6'3".
Boys do most of their growing between 10-16 but not unheard of to grow up until 20. My brother between the start of 10th and the end of 11th grade years went from 5'11 to 6'3.

Picture of Logan Smothers in his tweet in post #38...

D3QJuaFWAAI-BW6.jpg

I can't remember having two receivers from Nebraska so highly rated in the same year. Do you suppose Zavier Betts will play Z receiver and, if he commits, Xavier Watts will play X receiver? (I know. That's a West Coast offense thing.)

I can't remember having two receivers from Nebraska so highly rated in the same year. Do you suppose Zavier Betts will play Z receiver and, if he commits, Xavier Watts will play X receiver? (I know. That's a West Coast offense thing.)
That makes too much sense. It can't be!!!

Betts are in :Sign2cents::cool: .. Welcome Zavier! :Nsmilie:

& me thinks more commits are on the way soon:Corn2:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back