• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4-Star In-State OT Teddy Prochazka is N

Great job by the staff to lock him in. Now go get 3 more of these types so we can finally drive some people.

Some comments from the newest Husker commit

“It felt right,” Prochazka said. “I really didn’t see myself leaving this place.”

Prochazka informed the Husker coaching staff of his decision during pregame warmups.

“They all had a very excited reaction,” Prochazka said. “They were all really happy to hear the news.”

Prochazka said the “energy was amazing” on the field before the game. And he wasn’t discouraged by the Huskers’ 48-7 loss to Ohio State.

“Well, we all know that this is a work in progress,” Prochazka said. “And we just need to be ready to work when we get there.”

Something good happened tonight! This is a great pick-up... in-state kid ranked in the Top 100 nationally at a position of need. As evidenced tonight, we need so much help on the Offensive Line. It will take a few years, but help is on the way!

This makes three straight classes now with a high 4* talent coming in on the Line... Benhart, Corcoran and Prochazka. We're starting to get getting well-stocked at Tackle, but we need to find some elite Guards/Centers as well.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back