• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 Star Dylan Jordan Who Picked TCU Over NU Will Be Headed To JUCO

Interesting that TCU has picked up at least two commits (Dugan and Jordan) from the Midwest.

I know we had offered Dugan, but I am not sure how high Frost was on him. We ended up just fine, and arguably better off, at QB. So I don't feel like TCU beat us for Dugan, but they certainly did for Jordan.

We were late to the party here

Jordan had a history with Snyder and Kansas State, but Frost had been recruiting him for as long as Chris Klieman had been. He was hired by the Wildcats two weeks before Nebraska offered Jordan, and Frost offered him before Klieman.

But he definitely has more background with Kansas State. Utah and Kansas State offered him a greyshirt and Snyder promised to circle back with maybe a full offer this year after first semester grades came out, but he was gone.

Jordan had a history with Snyder and Kansas State, but Frost had been recruiting him for as long as Chris Klieman had been. He was hired by the Wildcats two weeks before Nebraska offered Jordan, and Frost offered him before Klieman.

But he definitely has more background with Kansas State. Utah and Kansas State offered him a greyshirt and Snyder promised to circle back with maybe a full offer this year after first semester grades came out, but he was gone.
I didnt realize we have been on him that long. Seems like I just started reading about him a couple months ago.

Coaches visiting Parker's school today for those who don't open the link.
If we can get Houston and Parker, the last two misses will sting a lot less. If we miss on one or both of them, it will be a disappointing finish to an otherwise solid class.

If we can get Houston and Parker, the last two misses will sting a lot less. If we miss on one or both of them, it will be a disappointing finish to an otherwise solid class.
I'm going to stay glass half full and wait to see what happens with signing day next week as well as the NCAA's "Portal of Potential Players."

I agree. Parker would be outstanding and Houston would be icing on the cake.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back