• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 Star Dylan Jordan Who Picked TCU Over NU Will Be Headed To JUCO

Actually it is as he does his homework and is careful before he puts in CBs. The one local guy who gets it right more often than not. He is not afraid to put a CB in for an opposing school.
I agree with you, he is pretty solid on his CB's. He put his in for TCU, which I agree with.

RR, what are your thoughts on the last 3-4 slots?

Just when I think I have it figured out things change. Its pretty fluid in my opinion and a lot of the recruits are holding their cards close.

We will fill three at best and hold one for a graduate transfer

Palo-Malo I think we get beyond that its to fluid to be honest

Just when I think I have it figured out things change. Its pretty fluid in my opinion and a lot of the recruits are holding their cards close.

We will fill three at best and hold one for a graduate transfer

Palo-Malo I think we get beyond that its to fluid to be honest
Here is a thought.....since, as of now, next year's class will theoretically be smaller than this years class was (though I know we will have more attrition, hence adding to the 2020 class), figuring in that IF NU fills every schollie this February then they will not be able to add some next year and back fill to this class, and figuring in NU is not getting some of their higher targets (WR that went to UCLA, potentially Jordan) does NU potentially just sign one or two more prospects and hold 2-3 for grad transfers/2020 signees that can count back to this 2019 class?

Here is a thought.....since, as of now, next year's class will theoretically be smaller than this years class was (though I know we will have more attrition, hence adding to the 2020 class), figuring in that IF NU fills every schollie this February then they will not be able to add some next year and back fill to this class, and figuring in NU is not getting some of their higher targets (WR that went to UCLA, potentially Jordan) does NU potentially just sign one or two more prospects and hold 2-3 for grad transfers/2020 signees that can count back to this 2019 class?

Once you hit 25 you can not count back. So that is not happening

Right now we are 20 for 2020 but I think with attrition we can get to a full class of 25

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back