• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 Star Dylan Jordan Who Picked TCU Over NU Will Be Headed To JUCO

He is a football player on an OV I highly doubt a basketball game will figure into his decision.

Agreed that the outcome of the game probably doesn't matter in his decision, but he probably spent 2 or 3 hours of his OVA at PBA. Just hoping he had a good time while he was there.

I heard a sound bite of Miles apologizing and saying an empty pinnacle arena is really sad and scary looking, I thought he was referencing the mass exodus of fans with a few minutes left.

Agreed that the outcome of the game probably doesn't matter in his decision, but he probably spent 2 or 3 hours of his OVA at PBA. Just hoping he had a good time while he was there.

I think he did I know I would have under similar circumstances.

I don't think there's any reason, absolutely none, to think that he's at the basketball game. I'm sure he's above that.

They'd probably have to hand cuff him to his seat to get him to stay at PBA for the game. Painful to watch. Enough talent to get to the show but.................

Last edited:
My post was in jest. The OP was news that he was at the Nebraska BB game and then post that followed was "I hope he's not at the basketball game".

I don't know who he went with, but a big part of enjoying yourself at an event is your company. I doubt he cares about the outcome of the game or how many people were or weren't there.

When I was in Boise for the Great Potato Bowl, I went to a pizza joint and was served by a dude who looked like a chick. I for one am glad Dylan Jordan looks like a dude.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back