• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 4-Star DB Mario Goodrich is N (Consensus 4-star): Huskers up to #6 in the team rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think we are fine right now....but yeah good point...:)
Quite honestly, these guys are getting just as good of players as they could get at those schools, and I don't think we will lose a bidding war, plus the fact it would be a bad look to get in their guys and bolt. All we have to worry about is if they want to be coordinators, which I don't see with Keith Williams.

Last edited:

I am not certain on that... I wonder if that is who Bookie wants to finish the DB class out? But it also could be a silent DB commit. Bleich I think is the other one tho.

That is who I think it is too. He plans to announce in mid-June and then plans to visit for FNL the same week. Put two and two together. :)

That is who I think it is too. He plans to announce in mid-June and then plans to visit for FNL the same week. Put two and two together. :)
I'll take another DB commit too... who cares!

I am pretty anxious to see how this defensive class fills out. We need a real stud OLB for this defense, and if we are turning away Avery on the DL I wonder what we have on the hook we are trying to reel in currently at that spot? Fun times ahead!

Last edited:
I'll take another DB commit too... who cares!

I am pretty anxious to see how this defensive class fills out. We need a real stud OLB for this defense, and if we are turning away Avery on the DL I wonder what we have on the hook we are trying to reel in currently at that spot? Fun times ahead!

Take a look at that picture you posted in this thread and look at the shadow guy....I am sure you know who it is. :) :) :) Wowza if get him as a DB too. :)

Fun times indeed....turning Avery away means it must be a someone who is very, very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back