• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4-Star All-Purpose RB Wandale Robinson is N! Named To Kentucky All-USA First Team

The redshirt thing really doesn't have an impact.

If a kid plays 4 games next year and decides he wants to transfer....he still has to sit the rest of the year and the entire 2020 season as well so he is better off just playing the whole 2019 season and then leaving...which is really no different than things have always been. The exception being if they can find a school (like org st) that hasn't started classes yet but that will be a tough find 4 games into the season.

I doubt it will have an impact on this particular player, but I don't agree that it doesn't have any impact. In the right set of circumstances with the right player, it could be a driver in a decision to transfer.

I'm hoping more kids will want in that will want out in the coming years, truth be told.

I doubt it will have an impact on this particular player, but I don't agree that it doesn't have any impact. In the right set of circumstances with the right player, it could be a driver in a decision to transfer.
Only if the player is getting some incredibly bad advice.

There is no differernce between playing 1, 2, 3, 4 or 8 games and then quitting with the intend of transferring. Not for Wandale, Rondale, or any other player in the nation.

They lose the rest of that year, sit out the next and have only 3 years to play. Just like before.

Last edited:

Don't confront pal with facts, pal.

PAL-Logo-min-250x135.png

There was an awful lot of pressure for Robinson to stay home and go to Kentucky, but at the end of the day his fit in Nebraska's offense played a deciding factor. He looks to be tailor-made to play the Duck-R position in Scott Frost's explosive offense. He will primarily line up as a slot receiver, but will also be featured in the backfield as a running back at times as well. It's a role that not only features all of his skills, but also creates a lot of mismatches for opposing defenses.

3. As a receiver, Robinson shows to have very reliable hands. He primarily worked out of the slot in high school which is where he will mostly work at when he gets to college. He's a player that can not only turn a bubble screen into a long play by making a defender miss in the open field and taking it the distance, but he also has the top-end speed to be a vertical threat in the passing game as well. He's not the biggest target, but he certainly has the leaping ability to go up and get the football and make catches in a crowd when he needs to.
I see a hybrid between the Jet and Rozier. When he signs I promise to wet myself. Please don't demand I soil myself.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back