• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4-Star All-Purpose RB Wandale Robinson is N! Named To Kentucky All-USA First Team

If i missed this earlier in the thread im sorry, but can someone expand on whether he is a WR or a RB?

I cant remember us signing 4 RBs EVER. Id be wondering if we could stil sign all 4. And quite frankly we need WRs desperately

He's both, same as Mo Wash. Wants to set B1G multi-purpose records. If you see his high school highlights, the guy is untackleable in open space.

Call them running backs or receivers or whatever, but the addition of Robinson on Wednesday can help Nebraska get one step closer to what Frost saw worked so well when he was at Oregon

https://247sports.com/college/nebra...k-Mills-Rahmir-Johnson-recruiting--125941659/

Last edited:

If i missed this earlier in the thread im sorry, but can someone expand on whether he is a WR or a RB?

I cant remember us signing 4 RBs EVER. Id be wondering if we could stil sign all 4. And quite frankly we need WRs desperately

Wandale Robinson can be a Duck-R, RB, WR, and return man.

Thompkins is likely to redshirt.
Mills will join Washington as a prototypical B1G RB.
Rahmir Johnson looks like a change of pace back.

If John Bivens commits, he’s closer to your prototypical every down back as well. I don’t know why people are fretting about having too much talent. Do you think Alabama only has two or three highly rated players at RB or WR? This is what good teams need - depth and very talented depth at that.

Last edited:
Wandale Robinson can be a Duck-R, RB, WR, and return man.

Thompkins is likely to redshirt.
Rahmir Johnson looks like a change of pace back.

If John Givens commits, he’s closer to your prototypical every down back as well. I don’t know why people are fretting about having too much talent. Do you think Alabama only has two or three highly rated players at RB or WR? This is what good teams need - depth and very talented depth at that.

I am thinking you have to count on only 3 years, 2 with top flight production. If they stick around for their senior year its a bonus.

You won’t be able to. You have Spielman, Robinson, and Jones all playing the same position.

That being said, it will be really cool to see us come out with Washington and Spielman/Robinson in the backfield one play, then not sub at all so we can go tempo and line up in 5 wide the next play. The defense will either stay in their base which means LBs are going to be chasing those two cats around, or they are going to sub in defensive backs and when those 2 are in the backfield we will have DBs being responsible for gaps. I like it.

You're reading Frost's mind

You won’t be able to. You have Spielman, Robinson, and Jones all playing the same position.

That being said, it will be really cool to see us come out with Washington and Spielman/Robinson in the backfield one play, then not sub at all so we can go tempo and line up in 5 wide the next play. The defense will either stay in their base which means LBs are going to be chasing those two cats around, or they are going to sub in defensive backs and when those 2 are in the backfield we will have DBs being responsible for gaps. I like it.
giphy.gif

LOL. Redu must be itching for a vaca....but still funny.

And with a dart thrower in the shotgun...watchout.

Can someone post a pic of Barry Sanders next to a pic of Wandale ( I dont know how to do it )........sorry.

They look VERY much alike!

Good/Great Omen!?!?

Robinson's cutting ability is crazy. He runs sideways almost as fast as he does forwards. He reminds me a lot of Abdullah but with better straight ahead speed.

Agree. He just will not go down - he's one of those guys that comes bursting out of piles of players just when you think the whistle is going to blow.

We will find the highest and best use of Mo Wash, but I don't think many would describe him as a prototypical B1G RB unless Zach Duvall is a magician this winter and spring. Certainly this year, Mo could not have taken the pounding. I know he's young, I know he can put on weight. I think we were lucky to get through this year without a major injury to Mo. I see him more as the so-called Duck R guy as well - heck, that backfield gets too crowded, as good an athlete as he is, they'll find a place for him for sure. He could be the Lightening to Mill's Thunder, I hope.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back