• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 4-star 2019 ATH Marquez Beason is N

Status
Not open for further replies.

"My recruiting process is still open to all colleges"....

Guess this would be a "soft" placeholder commit ;)

To be continued.....

Last edited:

"My recruiting process is still open to all colleges"....

Guess this would be a "soft" placeholder commit ;)

To be continued.....

Yep! Can't get more "soft" in a verbal commit than that. LOL. But it is for the 2019 class. That's an eon away in H.S years.

For now, welcome aboard! GBR

:Cheer2:

Last edited:

When he says "my recruiting process will still be open to all colleges who are interested in me ...." then basically his commitment is not really a commitment by the definition we would find in most dictionaries.

His 'commitment' is more of a wonderful complement to our coaches, fans, and the program.

I appreciate the complement but if he show up on anybody's 2019 Commitment list, be sure to throw a big fat ASTERISK next to his name.

Last edited:

He's got an impressive offer list so far, so it's nice that we beat those teams out. However, he doesn't have an offer from Texas yet, or some of the other big name national programs. I'm sure we're in pretty good hands though since it's one or both of the Williams recruiting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back