• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4* RB Dylan Edwards Commits To Kansas State; Flips To Notre Dame; Flips To Colorado

Looking like Kansas State

His dad played there

I also think our crowded RB room could be a player too

Hopefully Braswell the RB from GA is a player in the decision too

He has visited four times

I personally like Dontavius Braswell more than Edwards, although they're both 4-star talents IMPO. Agree it's looking like K-State for Edwards. It's a Nebraska-South Carolina battle for Braswell. He's announcing on July 2nd. I think the Huskers get him.

Looking like Kansas State

His dad played there

I also think our crowded RB room could be a player too

Hopefully Braswell the RB from GA is a player in the decision too

He has visited four times

K-State picked up a pretty good wide receiver a few days ago (Andre Davis) that visited Nebraska back in March. Should be some interesting recruiting battles for Nebraska in KC as KSU recruits the area pretty well.

Last edited:

K-State picked up a pretty good wide receiver a few days ago (Andre Davis) that visited Nebraska back in March. Should be some interesting recruiting battles for Nebraska in KC as KSU recruits the area pretty well.
Well now that they have a QB who can get them the ball these WRs are going there in droves.

Wait, what?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back