• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 Ohio schools in sweet 16

djlhuskerfan

Starter
15 Year Member
So is it obvious we need to really recruit Ohio very hard!!! I believe we could pick up some players out of Ohio Illinois or Indiana. Seems to be a lot of good players there. Maybe a shot to be a stud at Nebraska or part of a rotation at an Ohio school. If we could cherrypick a few players out of the heart of Big 10 country, maybe a new coach can turn our hoops fortunes around. But I believe you need to hire a coach with ties in these states, so Groce from Ohio makes sense.

So is it obvious we need to really recruit Ohio very hard!!! I believe we could pick up some players out of Ohio Illinois or Indiana. Seems to be a lot of good players there. Maybe a shot to be a stud at Nebraska or part of a rotation at an Ohio school. If we could cherrypick a few players out of the heart of Big 10 country, maybe a new coach can turn our hoops fortunes around. But I believe you need to hire a coach with ties in these states, so Groce from Ohio makes sense.

Supposedly Rosenthall, i think, tweeted that Groce has said he has no interest.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back