• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4* LB Willis McGahee IV visits for first spring practice

I don't care if he is related or not. I am taking anybody named Willis McGahee every time.
While I hated his dad (like all Miami players) he was a stud. If his kid is anything like him we'd do well to get him to commit.

This is the game plan. Get them for an initial visit... get them back for the spring game (another visit on their dime)... bring him back for an official visit. When Nebraska has done those things in the past, regardless of coach, they've been tough to beat. With this staff, I suspect it'll be even moreso.

This is the game plan. Get them for an initial visit... get them back for the spring game (another visit on their dime)... bring him back for an official visit. When Nebraska has done those things in the past, regardless of coach, they've been tough to beat. With this staff, I suspect it'll be even moreso.
Agreed. But the front end has sometimes been a struggle with past staffs

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back