• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4* DT Logan Jones from Iowa

He committed in February after his junior season.

So still fairly early in the process and Nebraska offered not long after Tuioti arrived in Lincoln. Again, if your dream school offers, do you take it? I sure as hell would and it wouldn't take me longer than a second to think about it. I don't blame the kid, but I'm also not going to throw my hands up and accuse the staff of dropping the ball when we have no idea what happened.

So still fairly early in the process and Nebraska offered not long after Tuioti arrived in Lincoln. Again, if your dream school offers, do you take it? I sure as hell would and it wouldn't take me longer than a second to think about it. I don't blame the kid, but I'm also not going to throw my hands up and accuse the staff of dropping the ball when we have no idea what happened.
I think we all take it if your dream school offers. But what if your dream school offers multiple other players at your position and still nothing for you, meanwhile, you have another school that’s been showing love the whole time? I’d probably take the school that obviously wanted me. Dream school coming in after I committed somwhere else is almost more frustrating in my opinion.

For all the talk about how important being the first offer is, Nebraska was the closest FBS school to a four star defensive linemen and we waited until he was committed to a division rival to offer. Just odd to me.

Last edited:
maybe is thread is what the Held Hmmmmmm is about?

We have missed local and will miss local again. Frustrating? Yep.

Must have been "dream school light" if you ask me... Sure, we could have done something to make a jilted lover.... once scorned they don't come back easy.

I think we all take it if your dream school offers. But what if your dream school offers multiple other players at your position and still nothing for you, meanwhile, you have another school that’s been showing love the whole time? I’d probably take the school that obviously wanted me. Dream school coming in after I committed somwhere else is almost more frustrating in my opinion.

For all the talk about how important being the first offer is, Nebraska was the closest FBS school to a four star defensive linemen and we waited until he was committed to a division rival to offer. Just odd to me.
And given that we apparently make more offers than any other school, it makes it more frustrating. If we only offered actual committable offers, that would make sense to me why we waited.

If it's me, I'm committing to Nebraska 100% of the time. I think Frost has an easy out with Dawson leaving and Coach T coming in too. Again, I don't blame the kid at all. It's his decision to make. I'm just pushing back on a narrative a little.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back