• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4* DE Keona Wilhite (UDub Decommit) Heavy Husker Lean

It's unbelievable
There's real, then there's real real. All this means a lot of work and tough decisions for the staff. Most in our recent past would have shut it down and likely wouldn't get the interest anyways, which I think goes hand in hand.
Sure, getting them here is of great importance, but getting them is priority. You have to work to get them, not wait til they get here.

I'm loving it. TO would fill his roster and let the competition let it shake itself down. This is yet another situation where MR is doing the same

Wilhite will visit Michigan State this weekend and then hop on a plane bound for Nebraska for a Sunday-Monday visit. The Huskers currently have one defensive lineman signed from the 2024 class in Ashton Murphy
of Elkhorn (Neb.) South.

Wilhite has an intriguing frame that includes an 80.5-inch wingspan. As a senior last fall, he collected 60 tackles, 18.5 tackles for loss and eight sacks. He also had a 74-yard pick-six interception. As a junior, Wilhite recorded 24 tackles, 5.5 TFLs and 4.5 sacks.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back