• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4* Carter Nelson: Commiting Noon On Wednesday 28 June

He could win a lot of track meets by himself couldn't he. If he really likes to play football, he'll be terrific.

Anyone from Ainsworth on the board? I'm curious if they really have an innate loyalty to NU. They are a long ways away from Lincoln. I remember long bus rides to Scottsbluff and Ainsworth to play football and basketball when I went to LHS. Almost a different country.
:rolleyes: …I want to say lots of countries have urban areas and rural areas.

He could win a lot of track meets by himself couldn't he. If he really likes to play football, he'll be terrific.

Anyone from Ainsworth on the board? I'm curious if they really have an innate loyalty to NU. They are a long ways away from Lincoln. I remember long bus rides to Scottsbluff and Ainsworth to play football and basketball when I went to LHS. Almost a different country.
I'm curious when you went to school. I think you may be confused if LHS stands for Lincoln High. Pretty sure they haven't played Ainsworth in anything for a few decades.

My gut tells me Nelson is doing what is best for an athlete in his position. Take visits to the top programs of interest to really assess and compare to the eventual choice-NU. I think location will be the selling point. Local sports media folks have said his parents want to see him play more than once or twice a season and likely wouldn't be able to anywhere else, FWIW.

I'm curious when you went to school. I think you may be confused if LHS stands for Lincoln High. Pretty sure they haven't played Ainsworth in anything for a few decades.
You played HS sports in the early 50's? That is awesome, congratulations on your longevity!!!

You played HS sports in the early 50's? That is awesome, congratulations on your longevity!!!

3787357.jpg

Off message a bit, but I saw a show the other night on TV talking about the Oldie Days as the 1980s. What! The Oldie days for me are the Sigmund Romberg musicals. Look it up num nuts.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back