• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

39 Degrees on Sunday

Squatchsker

All American
15 Year Member
That means that I am going to fire up the smoker, the turkey fryer, and even the grill. Gonna sear some chicken, pork, and maybe even some beef. Precooking and flavor seal bagging up at least a month's worth of meals for ease in the evening. Woo hoo!

Smoking - 3 half pork loins, 20 lbs. of chicken quarters (deboned and bagged saves tons of space in the freezer)
Turkey fryer - 2 Boston Butt roasts (at least), 1 for shredding, and one for slicing.
Grill - Searing a couple pounds of brats, precooking burger patties, glazing and searing some pork loin spare rib style.
Here is a pick of the last time I butterflied a pork loin, and seared it with a hoisin, soy, olive oil reduction after brining.

small loin.jpg

Gonna be a glorious day.

Last edited:

That means that I am going to fire up the smoker, the turkey fryer, and even the grill. Gonna sear some chicken, pork, and maybe even some beef. Precooking and flavor seal bagging up at least a month's worth of meals for ease in the evening. Woo hoo!

Smoking - 3 half pork loins, 20 lbs. of chicken quarters (deboned and bagged saves tons of space in the freezer)
Turkey fryer - 2 Boston Butt roasts (at least), 1 for shredding, and one for slicing.
Grill - Searing a couple pounds of brats, precooking burger patties, glazing and searing some pork loin spare rib style.

Gonna be a glorious day.

Need some help? I'll bring the refreshments.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back