• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

#3 UW vs #6 NU 8:00

Both really good teams, but they are a better team than we are right now. Good experience for our younger players.

Well, Wiscy is a very good team, ladies. Hope you do better in your

Nebraska.png
EXT MATCH @
iu

Sat, 10-30-21 @ 7:00pm CST on
iu

Last edited:
2 of those sets could have easily gone our way. Just couldn’t close — even when the teams are close in talent, more than anyone they seem to have our number. It will be hard to beat them in Madison, but possible. We need to beat everyone else to stay with them for conference and for seeding. I think third place will have at least 4 losses, so bounce back Huskers, you are still tied for first and two games ahead of third.

2 of those sets could have easily gone our way. Just couldn’t close — even when the teams are close in talent, more than anyone they seem to have our number. It will be hard to beat them in Madison, but possible. We need to beat everyone else to stay with them for conference and for seeding. I think third place will have at least 4 losses, so bounce back Huskers, you are still tied for first and two games ahead of third.
I can sleep tonight! ;) Thanks for the pep talk. :Hooray:

First game I have watched all year. Wisconsin was just a little sharper tonight. They were also huge.

Different coaching philosophies. Cook never recruits the huge girls he likes them to be more athletic. Nebraska always seems to have problems with the teams that have the huge girls on them.

You could see all night this was a youth (Nebraska) vs. super senior (WI) matchup in how they played and responded to adversity. The ladies were just a touch less polished and that was the difference. I thought going in this would be tough, If we manage to keep all of our freshman talent big things to come over the next 2-3 seasons though.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back