• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 3-Star RB Thomas Grayson is 'N'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just watched his video. He is big. Played DE on a few plays. Looks deceptively fast. Good stats. Low star rating. That has me kind of confused. IE he looks like he is pretty good but the star rating was like.... wow.

Perhaps just goes to show that these armchair recruitniks may not see the same thing the coaches do.

Really curious how well this staff will recruit with a full years recruiting cycle! Think we will have a monster class

Just watched his video. He is big. Played DE on a few plays. Looks deceptively fast. Good stats. Low star rating. That has me kind of confused. IE he looks like he is pretty good but the star rating was like.... wow.

Perhaps just goes to show that these armchair recruitniks may not see the same thing the coaches do.
Listed at 6 foot even and 190 pounds. There's some room to grow there.

He sees the hole and doesn't hesitate just a very good North South runner with size and speed. Welcome aboard young man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back