• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

3-Star RB Thomas Grayson decommits from Huskers

We all knew at least one RB commit would decommit and this is the one most of us expected to be the one. No surprise here. Good luck, Thomas!

Are we feeling pretty good about Wandale?

All the more reason we all gotta make the stadium rock on Sept.1 for Akron!! I haven't been this excited for a game in a long while.....we get to welcome home SF and introduce a new coaching staff, a new team, a new scheme, a night game, a new tunnel walk and at least two key recruits we need to close on.

Talented Kentucky back Wandale Robinson and cornerback Tiawan Mullen (Pompano Beach, Florida) will both be among NU's official visitors when Scott Frost coaches his first regular season game at Memorial Staidum on Sept. 1 against Akron.

Could be a crowded, talented RB room next year

Greg Bell
Mo Washington
Miles Jones
Jaylin Bradley
Tre Bryant
Rahmir Johnson
Ronald Thompkins
Wandale Robinson

No biggie. Washington will make somewhat of an impact this year but wait till he gets a year in the weight room. Don’t #ScoFro will find it difficult to recruit playermakers to this offense.

It would have been fascinating to listen to the Held-Grayson conversation. I understand why Grayson would feel insecure. He was offered a scholarship and, most likely, told he was wanted. Then they get two more commitments and are working on a third. Obviously the coaching staff was not satisfied with the 3 running backs that committed. It's a cold cruel world. Every program in the midst of major talent upgrades goes through some of this. I hope Grayson finds what he's looking for and that Nebraska returns to dominance.

If we had to lose one of our three committed RBs, then Grayson is the loss that hurts us the least. Nothing against him, I'm just more excited about the other we have committed. And if we can add Robinson in Grayson's place, that feels like an upgrade.

With Robinson, our depth chart would be unmatched nationally I believe. Plug and play would be the name of the game, with very little drop off.

You seemed to be all over that one! As far as you know, are Thompkins and Johnson both solid with their verbal commitments?
I think those two are really solid, Johnson for sure. The thing that worries me is if Thompkins comes back and shows everyone the injury didn't slow him down at all, there will be some big boy programs all over him. Right now we don't have to worry about that because he's "damaged goods". That one will get interesting, but he's all about us right now.

I think those two are really solid, Johnson for sure. The thing that worries me is if Thompkins comes back and shows everyone the injury didn't slow him down at all, there will be some big boy programs all over him. Right now we don't have to worry about that because he's "damaged goods". That one will get interesting, but he's all about us right now.

What was his injury?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back