• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 3-star DE Tate Wildeman is N (Iowa Legacy Recruit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there are plenty of 6'5" 245 guys out there. Lineage is great but sometimes over rated. That said, this coaching staff is great at evaluating talent and recruiting in general so I would never second guess them. N2FL simply said he thought there were guys higher on our board and with a supposedly small class it was a curious offer this early in the cycle. My initial thought was the same. However, the class size may be bigger than expected. The staff may be planning on taking more ends and outside backers than expected. Thought provoking comments don't need to be construed as negative especially when the poster doesn't have a history of being negative in general.
I know for a fact I am not a negative poster, you are starting something out of nothing.

Who are our top OLB prospects?

I know they really like Bo Calvert, but he's a USC commit. Would be a tough pull...IMPO Ronnie Perkins would be their best option although I really like Talanoa Hufanga too.

Jalen Redmond is a good one, but Hufanga may be the top of our list. I think he played safety in high school but may move down for us. We only have one spot, so they will be extremely selective.

Human hit stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back