• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 3-star DE Tate Wildeman is N (Iowa Legacy Recruit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With only 4-5 spots allocated for the OLB/DE position this class, I'm a bit surprised by the staff accepting his commitment this early. I think this was a Diaco decision with the family history, which isn't necessarily a good thing.

He's a fine looking prospect, just not as good as several guys the Huskers are looking. JMPO.
Rained a little on his parade. :(

Ah now it makes sense....

Wildeman is considered a 3-star defensive end with an 86.8 national rating per Hail Varsity's national composite. He holds offers from Arizona State, Iowa, Colorado State and more.

There is a family connection to Nebraska for Wildeman. His dad played college football at Iowa with defensive coordinator Bob Diaco. That, alongside an "incredible weekend in Lincoln," were enough to make Wildeman pull the trigger and commit to Nebraska.

https://hailvarsity.com/s/1354/de-tate-wildeman-commits-to-nebraska

To be honest with as many great linemen as Iowa seems to pull out of OUR 500 mile radius, I'll be very happy to take one from them. He will work his tail off for a friend of his Dad!! Get him here!!

With only 4-5 spots allocated for the OLB/DE position this class, I'm a bit surprised by the staff accepting his commitment this early. I think this was a Diaco decision with the family history, which isn't necessarily a good thing.

He's a fine looking prospect, just not as good as several guys the Huskers are looking. JMPO.
Diaco's decisions are fine with me and I believe Coach Riley....welcome and congratulations young man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back