• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 3-star DE Tate Wildeman is N (Iowa Legacy Recruit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A great weekend gets even better! Welcome Tate! Lets finish strong with a couple more!

Iowa legacy recruit to boot....oh and he had an Iowa already....lives in Colorado now so we continue to dip into that state and take some of their best recruits. :)

Last edited:

With only 4-5 spots allocated for the OLB/DE position this class, I'm a bit surprised by the staff accepting his commitment this early. I think this was a Diaco decision with the family history, which isn't necessarily a good thing.

He's a fine looking prospect, just not as good as several guys the Huskers are looking. JMPO.

With only 4-5 spots allocated for the OLB/DE position this class, I'm a bit surprised by the staff accepting his commitment this early. I think this was a Diaco decision with the family history, which isn't necessarily a good thing.

He's a fine looking prospect, just not as good as several guys the Huskers are looking. JMPO.

My thoughts as well. If you would have asked me yesterday I would have guessed that his offer wasn't a committable one at this time.

C9ivJGnUIAEReIR.jpg

Welcome aboard, young man. You will not regret your decision. If you think the spring game was a little nuts with fan support, just wait until you experience a real game day. Work hard, play hard and enjoy the returns.

Maybe people should trust DIACO on this one. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back