• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

3 star DB Lardarius Webb Jr is N (Son of 8 Year Raven's NFL DB Lardarius Webb)

• Thread starter Deleted member 3889
  • Start date

hmmm, these coaches actual job security is literally rooted in recruiting. I'm going to guess for the sake of their families well being and security, they probably wouldn't take a huge risk on a position that probably has one of the most if not the most applicable candidates available to them to choose from. If I'm wrong (highly possible, happens routinely) and they don't view from that perspective, then they'll get fired and and no longer garner our speculation.

TLDR: kid is probably legit

@Cerv15, who was the LSU kid not recruited heavily you were talking about with the SB ring upstream?
Tyrann Mathieu

Tyrann Mathieu

I figured you might be talking about him. I kind of remember that being the story about him too. I looked at his Rivals page and sure enough, the only really "big" program (besides LSU) that shows up there is Tennessee. The rest are all smaller D-1 and below. He is showing as a 4* though, but that could could have been changed to show they "knew" he'd be a big deal, even though he wasn't recruited heavily. I would like to know what he was rated before the commit to LSU.

I figured you might be talking about him. I kind of remember that being the story about him too. I looked at his Rivals page and sure enough, the only really "big" program (besides LSU) that shows up there is Tennessee. The rest are all smaller D-1 and below. He is showing as a 4* though, but that could could have been changed to show they "knew" he'd be a big deal, even though he wasn't recruited heavily. I would like to know what he was rated before the commit to LSU.
Before being committed to LSU he was hovering between 2* to 3*, he was someone who had a big senior year and surprised LSU with his athleticism, the rest is history. Hoping Webb can be our “surprise”

I just realized I had pinpointed TM a couple of days before you posted. He is exactly who I was thinking about when this thread got posted. Amazing how the mind works and then in old age, rests:Biggrin:

From July 7
Since we know literally nothing about him, I will assume he has the athleticism and play making ability of a comparably sized Tyrann Mathieu

minus the love for the herb

great minds think alike

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back