• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked $#@%^&*&^%$#@#$$%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another NU team that is emotionless...gee 2 blow outs this year, now this with a month to prepare and folks will say...what a great year

Turnovers and penalties, and a few busted plays sent our players into the tank, and they couldn't overcome. Very disappointing, as we should have easily won this game. Without the errors, it was 35-14.

Turnovers and penalties, and a few busted plays sent our players into the tank, and they couldn't overcome. Very disappointing, as we should have easily won this game. Without the errors, it was 35-14.

agreed. like sonuva said, south carolina didnt even look good. we should have dominated this game. this definitley gets notched as giving a game away because of our own mistakes imo.

i didnt see the dominant SEC athletes like is always talked about. i saw our best corner absolutely own one of the best recievers in the country other than one lucky hailmary and one very good pass and catch for 70 plus yards that Jeffries deserves credit for. i also saw us move the ball very well other than the fourth quarter but just continuing to shoot ourselves in the foot when it was time to capitalize. i also saw rare kicking mistakes by a usually very good kicking team. To me this loss is due to a major meltdown by the huskers and the other team being good enough to take advantage of it. period, end of story. no panic here tho even tho im extremely disapointedright now, we just proved we can play with the SEC teams minus mistakes. those mistakes have got to start being taken care of because you cannot beat the best teams doing that kind of stuff.

Tim Beck has the same problem Shawn Watson had: no quarterback.

Many agree with Sonuva, so does Beck open things up this spring and summer and have a real quarterback competition? I see some young ones coming up who are really filled with potential and are damn good.

Many agree with Sonuva, so does Beck open things up this spring and summer and have a real quarterback competition? I see some young ones coming up who are really filled with potential and are damn good.

Why would he? He has a 2 year starter coming back who knows the offense. More of the same for 2 more years!

Our QB is holding us back. We will not turn a corner until we have a play maker in that position. T Mart is not the guy. 2 more years of 9-4 .

i didnt see the dominant SEC athletes like is always talked about. i saw our best corner absolutely own one of the best recievers in the country other than one lucky hailmary and one very good pass and catch for 70 plus yards that Jeffries deserves credit for. i also saw us move the ball very well other than the fourth quarter but just continuing to shoot ourselves in the foot when it was time to capitalize. i also saw rare kicking mistakes by a usually very good kicking team. To me this loss is due to a major meltdown by the huskers and the other team being good enough to take advantage of it. period, end of story. no panic here tho even tho im extremely disapointedright now, we just proved we can play with the SEC teams minus mistakes. those mistakes have got to start being taken care of because you cannot beat the best teams doing that kind of stuff.
Well said. We've got to tighten up the assignment discipline. I saw an NU gameplan, and NU athletes, that otherwise would have run away with this game.

When did you see them? Last I saw of Brion Carnes was on a milk carton. Or are you talking about guys who haven't attended their senior prom yet?
Anyway, Martinez may not be the solution, but he's not the problem. Poise, discipline, attention to detail --- that's where we have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back