• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

247 Podcast talking recruiting (6/25/19) Lot of updates

Who wants to sleep in a locker room?
What coach wants equipment all over the walkways because there’s minimal storage? They designed it based off first class flying, shoulder pads couldn’t even get in as carry on.

To your point tho, they designed this instead of having a sleep room. Just put the kids in the noisiest place possible and take a nap.

Last edited:
What coach wants equipment all over the walkways because there’s minimal storage? They designed it based off first class flying, shoulder pads couldn’t even get in as carry one.

To your point tho, they designed this instead of having a sleep room. Just put the kids in the noisiest place possible and take a nap.
exactly. I think NEs current set up although a little dated, is better. have a good space for them to store their stuff and then go into another space to relax.

In the thread on Gunnerson, I just posted an interview an Iowa station did with him after his announcement. The best facilities he saw were Minnesota, and he thought the others were comparable.

In the thread on Gunnerson, I just posted an interview an Iowa station did with him after his announcement. The best facilities he saw were Minnesota, and he thought the others were comparable.
Moos should publicize that, and that comment should be good for a few boosters to want to pony up.... Unless they don't mind Fleck having better facilities for recruiting than Frost, of course.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back