• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

247 Crystal Ball Predictions for Nebraska

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcus Mbow keeps picking up CBs to us. I wonder if that would finish out our OL for the year? 4 very big bodies. Granted, Mbow hasn't committed yet, but that is some size before they even start their senior years.

Wish we had a number more commits right now, but there are a lot of names to be excited about on this list. So many fewer "reaches" than in the past with no better offers, it feels. But that is just a feeling, not necessarily a fact.

Neville added.
1591562247767.png

Last edited:

Nebraska has 13 scholarship seniors and 79 scholarship players overall on their roster. You can assume they'll get to 80 with the one remaining spot left in the '20 class (perhaps Nadab Joseph). That'll leave you with a current cap of 21 when including the +3 allowed.
Thanks

Nebraska has 13 scholarship seniors and 79 scholarship players overall on their roster. You can assume they'll get to 80 with the one remaining spot left in the '20 class (perhaps Nadab Joseph). That'll leave you with a current cap of 21 when including the +3 allowed.
That 79 in your number is not counting Isaac Gifford. Once he goes on scholarship and the addition of Joseph (or whoever the final spot ends up being) will put us at 81 for the fall.

I wish Fidone would just pull the trigger already.
A recent radio interview made it sound like it would be at least September before any announcement, but it will be huge for the momentum of our 2021 Class if we end up getting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back