• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

247 Crystal Ball Predictions for Nebraska

Status
Not open for further replies.

What?... a top instate recruit, an Iowa Legacy no less, not considering Iowa?... & likely going to a division rival?

what's wrong with their program? Ferentz in year 22 at Iowa City can't seal his borders?...ditch chickens panic! #spiraling

:Biggrin:

1589229235593.png

Last edited:

I'm willing to bet it won't be any of those 3.
Unless the player is a truly elite talent, I don't see the need for another TE. The TE room is plenty deep with Vokolek, Stoll, Allen, and Hickman.

On a related note, I hope we figure out a way to use our TE's this year. The talent is not the problem at that position.

19 24 May: New add in Marcus Mbow. Payton received slight increase in ranking.
1590328815128.png

Last edited:

Haven't heard anything about Seth Malcom in a while. Hearing more about guys like Martez Thrower right now. With so many linebackers already committed, and the expected commit of Christian Burkhalter, I wonder if he's going to get left out in the cold.

Haven't heard anything about Seth Malcom in a while. Hearing more about guys like Martez Thrower right now. With so many linebackers already committed, and the expected commit of Christian Burkhalter, I wonder if he's going to get left out in the cold.

If that happens and he ends up at IA the board is going to implode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back