• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

21 yr old Ohio State Baseball Player Dies

Prayers to the entire family!! This really hit me when I read it. I have been in remission for three years this month. I too was diagnosed with AML in July of 2012. When I see these young people dying of cancer I always wonder why them and not me? Don't get me wrong, I love being alive but I just wish we all could survive this horrendous disease!!! God Bless

Prayers to the entire family!! This really hit me when I read it. I have been in remission for three years this month. I too was diagnosed with AML in July of 2012. When I see these young people dying of cancer I always wonder why them and not me? Don't get me wrong, I love being alive but I just wish we all could survive this horrendous disease!!! God Bless

Very Humbling for sure. Just not fair.................

Cancer is an equal opportunity death agent and takes way to many people before their time. This is sad and demonstrates how fleeting life can be regardless of age. Prayers to his family and friends.

Last edited:
So sorry for his loved one and friends. Life is so precious. Our prayers and condolences to the family.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back