• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2024 Spring Practice Thread: Thursday, April 25 Coach Rhule, Selected players available after practice

Some observations:

1. The coaches seem to be coaching them very hard. A lot of loud talk but not screaming.
2. All three QBs looked good in the live action part of practice.
3. Sam McKewon mentioned this as well but, DK seemed to have the best O line or he was playing against a lesser Dline. I say this because he was never pressured on those big throws. Whereas DR was pressured on almost every long throw. This is not to say DK should not be lauded for his magnificent throws. He should. Just saying it is a bit easier when no one is in your face.
4. You can really see the emphasis on fumbles. I saw both the WR and the RB coaches stressing holding the ball high and tight with 5 points of contact.
5. One of DKs passes forget who the WR was. When the WR caught it he pushed the ball out and away from his body before tucking it away. Not sure why? It however did seem to be intentional.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back