• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2024 Spring Practice Thread: Thursday, April 25 Coach Rhule, Selected players available after practice

"No balls on the ground," yelled a coach early in the drill. There were balls on the ground.

They better get that tucked away sooner than later.

Untitled-1.jpg

Raiola's calmness and confidence is what the program needs. I haven't watched the other freshman as much but hopefully he has those same traits. They don't need a Qb to be perfect next year, just serviceable will do.

Last edited:
Raiola's calmness and confidence is what the program needs. I haven't watched the other freshman as much but hopefully he has those same traits. They don't need a Qb to be perfect next year, just serviceable will do.
In his senior hudl tape there were three plays where he showed high urgency, the rest was well within his speed of the game.
On those three plays, one, he was in the grasp on one leg, threw across his body 30 yards down field on target.
The other was a scramble and thrown over a defenders arms to a wr on his left, and the third was when he was scrambling right and pitched/threw a last second pass before he crossed the line to I believe a back or TE.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back