• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2024 Spring Practice Thread: Thursday, April 25 Coach Rhule, Selected players available after practice

I'm still T'd off about basketball losing. I literally fall for it with every sport every single time. It's an addiction I simply can't shake!
When a team is 0-7 all time going in, never bet that this is the year. Sadly, oftentimes, streaks like that are hard as hell to shake, to bust. I hated the matchup. It will continue like this as well, should they get another bid as well soon. I’m with ya though, it was disappointing.

A couple things:

Love hearing "Embrace the suck" We used to say it in the Corps after long humps or crazy PT sessions. You know a fifty mile hike wearing a 50 lb pack is going to suck. So you can either cry about it or embrace it. The criers quit. The embracers become stronger.
Danny Kaelin from today's practice
Danny Looked much bigger than pre workouts.

With these photos they DEFINITELY know their audience. Love it.

I was just thinking the same thing. But I keep fighting the urge to drink the koolaid. I feel like the team is on the verge of taking a big step, but I am trying to stay realistic.
We were competitive last year. Nothing for our opposition to figure out scheme wise, they'll just have to beat us.
We will be improved, no doubt.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back