• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2024 PG Britt Prince, 5-10, Elkhorn North - Offered > IS "N"

Reports there was a Britt Prince siting at the Volleyball match vs OIe Miss, in the company of several current WBB players, incuding Stewart, Moriarty, Coley & Brady. :thumbsup:

Britt Prince was just named the 2023 Gatorade WBB player of the year for Nebraska.

:Mfclap::Mfclap::Mfclap:

1678308168995.png

Not sure where I mentioned it, but I believe that Oregon was her dream school.

Not sure if it means anything, but Oregon just lost two guards and a C to the transfer portal. Graduate student G Endyia Rogers entered the portal after she withdrew from the 2023 WNBA draft. Senior G Te-Hina Paopao is also in the portal. Graduate student C Sedona Prince just comitted to TCU.

Prince injured her elbow in October and missed the rest of the season. When she got injured she said her college career was over and she'd play pro ball in 2023-24. At some point she changed her mind and decided to play one more year of college ball.

None of the players from Oregon's #1 ranked 2020 recruiting class finished their career in Eugene.

Last edited:
Not sure if it means anything, but Oregon just lost two guards and a C to the transfer portal. Graduate student G Endyia Rogers entered the portal after she withdrew from the 2023 WNBA draft. Senior G Te-Hina Paopao is also in the portal. Graduate student C Sedona Prince just comitted to TCU.

Prince injured her elbow in October and missed the rest of the season. When she got injured she said her college career was over and she'd play pro ball in 2023-24. At some point she changed her mind and decided to play one more year of college ball.

None of the players from Oregon's #1 ranked 2020 recruiting class finished their career in Eugene.
Weird, I have not heard anything new on Britt so it will be interesting.

Just to be clear, I believe SWVA Husker is talking about Oregon's Sedona Prince (injured elbow etc) not Elkhorn North's Britt Prince.

Oregon is reportedly Britt Princes's dream school ( and they seem to have offered). The purpose of the post may be to suggest that Britt Prince may want to look at Oregon a little deeper.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back