• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2024 PG Britt Prince, 5-10, Elkhorn North - Offered > IS "N"

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
2024 PG Britt Prince, 5-10, Elkhorn North HS (incoming freshman) - Offered
(Creighton offered in June 2020)

1699229093497.png

(Daughter of Ann Prince, Elkhorn North HS women's BB coach)

Last edited:
202? ?? Britt Prince, ?-?, (sorry :Redface: no details yet)

(Daughter of Ann Prince, Fremont, NE HS women's BB coach maybe?)

Her mom now coaches at Elkhorn North. She quit when we hired Kelly Flynn. Her daughter is an amazing athlete, I don't know if she is running cross country or not this fall but she is a stud in that sport as well.

Here's a link to a good article on Britt Prince in Today's OWH (1/15/21)

It’s probably a good thing Britt Prince grew up with a basketball-loving mom.
Her interest in the game started at a very young age.
“She used to dribble a ball around our kitchen when she was little,” Ann Prince said. “Most mothers might not have gone for that, but it was OK at our house.”
“When you love the game, you want your child to love the game, too,” Ann Prince said. “I’m proud of Britt and proud of everyone on our team.”

Last edited:

We'd better hope there is Husker Red in her Future! :nod:

She received her dream offer from Oregon. I believe if correct that Amy Williams daughter plays on a summer team coached by Ann Prince. Will be interesting to watch.

Also watch Britt today and tomorrow at state track meet, class B. She will bring home some hardware.

Britt Prince was reportedly on UNL campus for a visit recently.

Competition will tough for her commitment. Hope we have a couple of good seasons coming up that might seal the deal.

1/7/22 Elkhorn North (Britt Prince # 2) vs Skutt Catholic.

Saw This elsewhere: :Redface:
(Britt Prince) Last stat update in the OWH (1/8 - 11 games) had her at 26 points 4.9 assists 112-179, .626 from the floor, 25-60, .417 from 3 37-43, .860 from the line.
She gets a lot of her points off transition and turnovers, probably the most improved area is her three point shooting, that makes her extra dangerous. I still believe the best part of her game is her court awareness and passing. For a sophomore it is excellent and probably sets her apart from others when making national rankings.
As a team they are 14-1, their loss was to undefeated Omaha Skutt 63-54 two weeks ago. Skutt is led by another sophomore 5'6 Peyton McCabe, sister of Fremont and Iowa recruit Taylor McCabe). Peyton was averaging 20 points a game in that last stat update.

(Sorry, paywall & I'm not a subscriber :Redface:)

According to a tweet from an Elkhorn North assistant coach, UCONN had an assistant coach at the Elkhorn North/Elkhorn district game at Omaha Skutt last night.
Britt Prince will be highly sought after.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back