• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2024 PG Britt Prince, 5-10, Elkhorn North - Offered > IS "N"

Just to be clear, I believe SWVA Husker is talking about Oregon's Sedona Prince (injured elbow etc) not Elkhorn North's Britt Prince.

Oregon is reportedly Britt Princes's dream school ( and they seem to have offered). The purpose of the post may be to suggest that Britt Prince may want to look at Oregon a little deeper.

Yes. Sorry for any confusion I caused. When nobody from your #1 ranked 2020 recruiting class finishes their career at your school, you might have a problem.

In 2020, Oregon signed 5 star guards Sydney Perrish, Maddie Scherr and Te-Hina Pao Pao along with 5 star Forwards Kylee Watson and Angela Dugalic. Perrish, Scherr, and Watson only played two years at Oregon, and Dugalic only played one. Perrish, Scherr and Watson all actually entered the portal during the same week.

Not only did all but one of their 2020 5-stars transfer out, they also lost guards Jaz Shelley, Taylor Chavez and Taylor Mikesell to the portal after Perrish, Scherr and Watson entered it. All of the players Oregon lost ended up transferring to other P5 programs. Thankfully, we got Jaz. Indiana got Perrish and Ohio State got Mikesell.

Their 2021 class? Guard Taylor Bigbee is now at USC. Only C Philappina Kei remains.

Last edited:

Saw this elsewhere: (29 other offers. Fingers Crossed!
1690489425427.png
)
(Sorry but there wasn't any link to the article :()

EDIT: Found it. Turns out the article is rather dated, @ 7/17/2022. Sorry for the Old information.

----------------------------------------------------------
The most recent recruiting article I can find, is below. It is dated July 16th. The young lady (Britt Prince) continues to receive new offers.

"The Bruins have become the most recent high major program to enter the recruiting battle for one of the top backcourt players in the Midwest.

Coach Cori Close and assistant coach Tony Newman have identified the next class of 2024 prospect UCLA women’s basketball will try to sway to Westwood. The Bruins' staff has offered Elkhorn North High School (NE) point guard Britt Prince a scholarship, she revealed Saturday afternoon on Twitter.

UCLA joins Creighton, Nebraska, South Dakota State, Louisville, Iowa State, Omaha, Iowa, North Carolina, Maryland, Oregon, Michigan, Indiana, Kansas State, Kansas, Oklahoma, Marquette, Penn State, NC State, Minnesota, Oklahoma State, Illinois, Virginia Tech, Harvard, Missouri, Mississippi State, Belmont, DePaul and Florida by becoming the 29th program to reach out to Prince with a scholarship offer."

Last edited:

Prince, one of the state’s most heavily recruited high school athletes ever, received 35 Division I scholarship offers. The 5-foot-11 senior guard has whittled that list to 11 and is expected to make her decision in less than two months.

The pared-down list of collegiate landing places for the high-scoring guard are Nebraska, Creighton, Iowa, Iowa State, Indiana, Oklahoma, Oregon, North Carolina, Baylor, USC and Louisville.
1694812226734.png

Ann Prince said Britt would make an announcement by the early signing date of Nov. 8.

The coach added that she takes a lot of pride in knowing her daughter has been the target of so many collegiate basketball programs.

“I’m super proud of the work that she’s putting in and that’s the part a lot of people don’t know and understand,” she said. “It’s not uncommon for her to do three workouts in a day.”

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back