• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

2024 PG Britt Prince, 5-10, Elkhorn North - Offered

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Last edited:

joncarl

Nobody important
15 Year Member
202? ?? Britt Prince, ?-?, (sorry :Redface: no details yet)

(Daughter of Ann Prince, Fremont, NE HS women's BB coach maybe?)

Her mom now coaches at Elkhorn North. She quit when we hired Kelly Flynn. Her daughter is an amazing athlete, I don't know if she is running cross country or not this fall but she is a stud in that sport as well.

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Here's a link to a good article on Britt Prince in Today's OWH (1/15/21)

It’s probably a good thing Britt Prince grew up with a basketball-loving mom.
Her interest in the game started at a very young age.
“She used to dribble a ball around our kitchen when she was little,” Ann Prince said. “Most mothers might not have gone for that, but it was OK at our house.”
“When you love the game, you want your child to love the game, too,” Ann Prince said. “I’m proud of Britt and proud of everyone on our team.”

Last edited:

joncarl

Nobody important
15 Year Member
We'd better hope there is Husker Red in her Future! :nod:

She received her dream offer from Oregon. I believe if correct that Amy Williams daughter plays on a summer team coached by Ann Prince. Will be interesting to watch.

joncarl

Nobody important
15 Year Member
Also watch Britt today and tomorrow at state track meet, class B. She will bring home some hardware.

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Britt Prince was reportedly on UNL campus for a visit recently.

Competition will tough for her commitment. Hope we have a couple of good seasons coming up that might seal the deal.