• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2024 Bellevue West QB Daniel Kaelin. De-Commits From Missouri

Show me... a link
How about 5

breakfast-sausage.jpg

Yeah, maybe a bit. This is the team I'm a fan of. Normally you don't pull things like above.

Am I wrong, though? There will be two camps. One will swear he's committing because he knows Raiola has his spot. The other will panic because "we're going to miss out on both."

I've said that Kaelin will commit before Raiola, either way. He knows he's plan B and choosing somewhere else - knowing he can always circle back - is a better optic than committing elsewhere after Raiola does. I still personally think Raiola or Kaelin is your class QB in the end, and I still think it's going to be Raiola.

Am I wrong, though? There will be two camps. One will swear he's committing because he knows Raiola has his spot. The other will panic because "we're going to miss out on both."

I've said that Kaelin will commit before Raiola, either way. He knows he's plan B and choosing somewhere else - knowing he can always circle back - is a better optic than committing elsewhere after Raiola does. I still personally think Raiola or Kaelin is your class QB in the end, and I still think it's going to be Raiola.
I'm in the 3rd camp. Kaelin commits elsewhere because the Huskers have their 24' QB on board as a 'silent' commit .....;):Huskerflag:

Yep. Plenty of discussion among others that if we want him, we can get him later. Makes perfect sense for him to commit somewhere right now. If we get DR, great. If not, we'll come back to Kaelin or the other big Nebraska QB (can't remember his name).

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back