• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2023 Spring Practice: Friday 21 April Coach Solich To Meet With The Media 1:45 PM

I had to read the thread to the end to see if anyone answered this. They needed to add a day to make up for taking a Saturday off, the only day they could do that was a monday. Because of class schedules, they had to schedule it earlier so they could get done, and to class. College classes generally run on M-W-F or Tues/Thurs schedules so by having it on a monday it conflicted with monday classes for some.
I assumed something like that. Thank you for clarification.

I would like to hear that explanation myself. Let"s see. Marines, tats, Navy, tats, Army, tats. Air Force ow that hurts. (Jk). Tats have been an integral part of our military for at least 100 years. Last I checked most were pretty discipline
Ya, I'm not removing mine, it's my daughter's name in Kanji and I've never heard anyone try to connect ink to discipline so looking forward to hearing what this connection is

I'm curious what the connection between tattoos and a lack of discipline is in your mind.
Only my opinion, but personally, I don’t believe anyone should get one before age 30. When an 18, 19 year old is covered in them, again, my opinion only, they are often, poorly thought out, done because it’s ‘cool’, and likely some peer pressure involved in some form. It’s rare now, to not see them. Refraining from them shows some discipline. I don’t have anything against them, to each their own. My son has 5 of them. He wishes he didn’t have 3 of them. Again, if I’ve offended you, or anyone, apologies. That’s just how I see it.

Scenes from Tuesday's practice:

FrxLoiJX0BMorzH

FrxLpF9WcAALHti

FrxLpF3XgAEEme3

Only my opinion, but personally, I don’t believe anyone should get one before age 30. When an 18, 19 year old is covered in them, again, my opinion only, they are often, poorly thought out, done because it’s ‘cool’, and likely some peer pressure involved in some form. It’s rare now, to not see them. Refraining from them shows some discipline. I don’t have anything against them, to each their own. My son has 5 of them. He wishes he didn’t have 3 of them. Again, if I’ve offended you, or anyone, apologies. That’s just how I see it.
Nowadays a tattoo is relatively mild compared to other things they're adding and removing. I say good for them! I'll sit and watch with a beer and a bowl of popcorn.

At a minimum, this opinion sets one up to continually underestimate people based on one's own unfounded bias. More than likely to the detriment of everyone involved.
Who said anything about underestimating anyone? Never underestimate anyone.
Nowadays a tattoo is relatively mild compared to other things they're adding and removing. I say good for them! I'll sit and watch with a beer and a bowl of popcorn.
Many will not like what they did at 18, when they are 45. They are permanent. Again, I don’t care what someone does to themselves. It’s all good.

Who said anything about underestimating anyone? Never underestimate anyone.

Many will not like what they did at 18, when they are 45. They are permanent. Again, I don’t care what someone does to themselves. It’s all good.
Tats are no longer permanent. Laser removal has made that a thing of the past.

Yeah, you’re right, but why bother with that very expensive practice? Just don’t get them when you’re too young to really realize what you’re doing to yourself.
Well maybe because not everyone is as perfect as you. Many young people make decisions they regret later. Many are way worse than a tattoo. DUI, drugs, and unmarried pregnancy. Heck even some of the piercings that deform the ears are nuch more permanent and damning then a tat.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back