• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2023 Spring Practice: Friday 21 April Coach Solich To Meet With The Media 1:45 PM

Love Gabe Ervin, a lot. Impressive guy. Speaks very well, isn’t all tatted up (which to me says a lot about discipline), and says he’s healthy and ready to help the team any way the coaches want him to. I’d be surprised, barring injury, if he’s not the starting back. I’m glad he’s stuck this out, and not caved, taken his ball, and went home. He could be a special type of talent. I saw flashes of it before his injury, but he was saddled in an offense that had little rhyme to the reason.

Imagine Haarberg & Fidone on the field at the same time (at TE)? Talk about stressing a defense from a height and athleticism perspective . . . even if Haarberg is really raw.
Don’t forget about Arik Gilbert? If his head is right, dude has all the blessed talent, and skill in the world.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back